Monday, July 25, 2011

Cabinets and wine rack

Today was a big day. The kitchen cabinets went in. The job was still in progress when I left about 3:00. But I have lots of pictures to show! Very exciting!  Before I get to the really important new things I have a few updates of stuff you've been seeing lately. Here's the floor of the master bedroom closet --- the floor photographed well.
The locksmith came today and installed locks on all the exterior doors. I love the color. 

 The addition was stained on the front yard side over the weekend.
 And now, Ta Dah!  The cabinets are going in!  They are gorgeous cherry.


 Below is the coffee making station, closed. It looks like a piece of furniture!!
Next you see the knobs, a darkened pewter color. 
  
 Knobs on the tall cabinets.
 They were putting in the bar area cabinets when I had to leave.

 And finally, here's the item that makes our kitchen totally unique ---- the custom-made wine rack, that is built into the space above the refrigerator.  The horizontal lines mimic the stairs that are behind the wall. I totally love this feature. Blow it up and get a good look!  I'll have more pics tomorrow.

1 comment: