Saturday, July 9, 2011

Better lighting pics

I was so not pleased with yesterday's photos, I decided to try again. So I'm going to edit yesterday's post and take out some of the bad shots.

I stood up on a large paint bucket and got close-up photos of the pendant lights. These pics give a much better idea of how they look.




Brad rehabilitated this wonderful fixture in the entrance hall.

 







Here's an accurate depiction of the small light in the desk area of the sunroom. I stood on a ladder to take the shot.

Nice shot of the sunroom fan-light.













I love this fan on the drinking porch. It is so rustic looking and just seems to match the style of the house. There's a matching one on the eating porch. Brad is rehabbing the old light fixture to attach to the new fan on the eating porch. When that is completed, I'll document that!


No comments:

Post a Comment