Saturday, November 19, 2011

dresser drawer pulls

The things we accomplish now are small changes, not the big sweeping ones that took place over the summer. The dresser that Brad is using was missing a handle. I searched extensively online and found a perfect match. It really looks great! It's a bit hard to see but if you enlarge this photo you'll see the problem defined ---- the bottom left handle was missing. Here is a shot from a couple of years ago, before the renovation.


 Brad suggested that I purchase two new handles so that the bottom drawer would have two that match, especially if they differed from the originals.
 But look at how similar in shape they are! Now I wish I knew how to freshen the old pulls.

Another small project is getting a TV installed in the kitchen. This is still a work in progress! but we wanted to have it in place by Thanksgiving when more football fans will be here.

1 comment:

  1. There are places that can re-plate the other handles. My aunt had it done once for a piece of furniture that had been restored. I think it would be a metal plating or polishing company that does this sort of work.

    ReplyDelete