Monday, September 5, 2011

traditional Labor Day party

Brad and I were able to host a party at Hanshill last night, the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. For years the Suhlings have joined together for a supper party on this weekend. We hope to continue the tradition well into the future. This was the very first social event there of any kind in 2011. So it was very special. The first photo is really awful of almost everybody, but it does show the old light fixture attached to the new ceiling fan. We had 22 people sitting around the tables. Sandy Suhling was with us, but had to head back to Charlottesville before supper.

 Jenny said "take my picture" so I did! 

 See Will hiding? The only little person missing is David. He was sitting at the other table.



 Good picture!  Adam, you make me feel young!
 Why am I the ONLY person with gray hair?????
 Remember the purpose of this implement/tool???? Thought I'd show it for grins.  (hint: in the old kitchen)
Can't wait to move into the house next Friday, September 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment