Saturday, May 28, 2011

Patience!

I've been missing in action on the blog for over a week. Drywall work --- sanding, spackling, etc. is not very photo-worthy. It's like waiting for hair to grow. Nevertheless, it's been a busy time in other areas of life! Last weekend Eddie and Kelly graduated! They bought a beagle puppy to celebrate reaching this milestone.


I've had a few assignments related to the house. I finally made my selection of tile for the master bathroom shower. I'd been eyeing the accent stripe, with the small stones that coordinate with the chimney wall in the bathroom, for a couple of months. When I decided to purchase it, Lowe's had discontinued the product! So I had to scramble to find enough, and ended up buying most of it at the Lowe's in Danville, when I went to visit Sis on May 17. Sorry the background is a little busy. This was taken in the trunk space of my car.



Another task that has driven me crazy is choosing faucets for the house --- six of them. I did much internet searching and comparing of prices. The choices were multitudinous and overwhelming, and I am not good when faced with beaucoup choices. But I finally pushed the "order" button earlier this week. Three of them have arrived and I expect the others within a few more days. I saved well over $200 by ordering online. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment