Saturday, April 9, 2011

Back to positives

Okay, so back to the reason for this blog ---- the renovation of Hanshill house. This first shot gives some indication of how the house will look as you approach down the driveway. Just imagine that the new addition has siding and roofing. I think it will blend in nicely. The construction site looks a bit messy, but you get the idea.
They started working on the new foundation.
In the next shot I'm showing how the ductwork has been done for the heating and air conditioning system. I am standing in the new sunroom and looking toward the new dormer window.
So in the next shot I'm standing on the new staircase to the attic, with the chimney behind me. Between the cameraman and me is the new HVAC unit that will heat and cool the second floor.


In the last shot you can see through to the window in the sunroom. That view will be closed off shortly. Today we visited the cabinet maker and finalized the cabinet design and layout for the kitchen. I can't wait to see it all come together!

1 comment:

  1. Leigh, it is all looking amazing! I LOVE how the addition is going to look original; the architecture matches perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete